• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Interesting post from https://www.facebook.com/1MOASolutions?fref=photo showed up on my Facebook timeline today. Apparently Cory has never served in any capacity he has claimed to in the past with the U.S. Military. Using the "wayback" Range Time - Tactical Shooting - Bios of Our Staff machine there do seem to be instances of him misleading his "service". A version of their website from 2013 says simply he was "honorably discharged" in 2001 (yet he was AWOL) and then the current status is "medically discharged"

Taken from the 1MOA facebook post:
    Prior to SHOT 2014 a former student of Cory Jackson approached me in regards to statements Cory made concerning his "prior military service". There have been multiple instances where Cory has publicly stated he was a 11B or Infantryman in t...he U.S. Army and alluded to military service overseas.

Based off of those facts I contacted Cory and introduced myself, I explained who I was and my military background. I then asked what his MOS was, where he was assigned and to see his DD214. Cory was unable to answer those questions and refused to provide any supporting documents that are available to any Veteran or former service member.

Ultimately Cory admitted he had lied on his company bio about his military service. After we talked the information on his website was changed from "honorably discharged" to "discharged" to reflect the reality of his discharge.

Recently I received several pages of documentation that appears to show Cory Jackson went AWOL during reception and in-processing at 30th AG RCPT BN Ft. Benning GA. The documents appear to show Cory never made it to initial entry training, never completed boot camp, and was ultimately apprehended by the police while AWOL. After being returned to military custody he was out processed from the military and orders show Cory was "deleted from United States Army Reserve strength" on 12 June 2001.If Cory failed to complete initial in-processing he may not have receive a DD214 which explains why he's refused to provide one.

I am very interested in discussing these documents with Cory. I believe Cory deserves the opportunity to explain the situation Perhaps it's all a simple understanding and there's another Cory Jackson with a similar situation. Sadly Cory has refused to respond to any and all attempts to discuss the situation.

10590615_776434315736283_5129559754907420363_n.jpg

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If any of this is true then all of it sucks.

This type of behavior is despicable. Another user has called it "Stolen Valor", and I think it is fitting. Lying is what it boils down to.

It is difficult for me to accept a liar in a position of mentoring. More so when the liar has lied about his qualifications as a mentor. This is sickening.

I hope it turns out to be untrue.

Can someone translate the posted document for those of us who are non .mil?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I hope some one gets to the bottom of this soon. With RT having zoneing problems the May be out of buissness soon any way!

Zoning is the long arm of communism, cowards and ultra liberals.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom