• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mac7mac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    Hello all, I want to let you know about training opportunities available in the Bloomington area. My name is Richard "Mac" McLaughlin. I retired from the Monroe County Sheriff's Office earlier this year after 37 years of service, and have established Moon Mac, LLC, a training venture. I am a certified instructor for the Utah Non-Resident Concealed Firearm Permit class. As many of you know, the major advantage of the Utah permit is the fact that it is valid in Ohio, West Virginia, and Minnesota, unlike the Indiana Personal Protection Permit, which is NOT valid in those states. (Of course, NOTHING from out-of-state is yet recognized by Illinois...) I will be offering this class in Bloomington, and am willing to travel to teach it in nearby counties. There is no range time in connection with this class.

I am also offering the SABRE Civilian Safety Awareness Program, as well as the SABRE College Safety Program. Both are personal safety classes, with a focus on the civilian use of pepper spray if worst comes to worst.

Finally, I am an NRA Refuse To Be A Victim instructor.

For further information, please check out my website at www.moonmac.us.

Thanks, and I look forward to training and meeting you!

Richard "Mac" McLaughlin
    www.moonmac.us
    info@moonmac.us

Mac7mac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2012
    Thank you! Nothing scheduled yet - at this point I am focused on getting the word out - but hopefully, soon.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I would also be interested in taking the class, say this Saturday :).... j/k about Saturday... Keep us updated.... But if Saturday is an option

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Top Bottom