• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    We are pleased to announce that we will be back in Indiana with this class. This class is being held at Riley CC. Please go to our website for details and to sign up.

Managing Confrontations is a relatively complex class with a relatively simple goal. We want you to understand the entire situation leading up to the start of a fight. Many places can teach you to fight and we offer other classes on how to use weapons. Very few people teach anything about the time between “everything’s fine” to the start of an attack.

Managing Confrontations (8hr) ? November 1st, 2014 ? Terre Haute, IN | Paladin Combatives LLC

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Riley Conservation Club or somewhere else?

EDIT TO ADD: Oops! Clicked the link and answered my own question! RileyCC it is.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Riley Conservation Club or somewhere else?

EDIT TO ADD: Oops! Clicked the link and answered my own question! RileyCC it is.

Yep, once again we had a generous offer from an INGO member to host us. For all of the argueing we do around here, you would never know there are so many good people.:)

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Very happy to see this class coming back to the area. This is an excellent class with material that you are likely to actually use in your life.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was excited and getting ready to register, then [STRIKE]I realized on Saturday I agreed to be the range officer for a private event the same day.

I may be able to come over in the afternoon, though.[/STRIKE]

EDIT TO ADD:

Oops! I have a different commitment for 01 NOV 2014. ARGH!

Last edited:

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Very happy to see this class coming back to the area. This is an excellent class with material that you are likely to actually use in your life.

Absolutely agree with this. I took the class earlier in the year that was in Indy and it's good to see it being offered up again. It's a full day of material with lots of hands on application. Well worth the money and something that'll definitely give you a foundation to go out and build on.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just saw this. Free bump and tagged. This class is really high on my bucket list. November is my absolute most busy time at work. Need to see if I can work this in.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    IMHO, this would be a perfect class to bring along your SO or maybe older kids. I don't know what age restrictions Mike and Josh have, but I think it would be great for teenagers, kids about to go off to college or starting to drive and get out on their own and out from under your protective, gun-toting wings. The family member discount would be a pretty sweet deal. I know there was a couple in one of the recent classes, and a father-daughter pair in another.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Well that is disappointing!

I just buzzed an email to my wife to ask her. She doesn't recall anything for that date either.

I did tell her about the "hand to hand self defense" class near Terrible Haute. She said "So, will I get to beat you up?"

We'll see....We'll see!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Super cool. Hopefully you will find our class as enlightening as I find yours valuable.

Hoping for a chance to choke Rhino. I have blasted him with airsoft. Now looking to take it to the next level.

Top Bottom