Coatesville
    Defensive Handgun Concepts Level 1
    Where: Riley Conservation Club
    When: Sunday October 4, 2015 10amto 2pm
    Cost: $75
    Instructor: BehindBlueI’s
    Assisted by: Coach (Aron Bright)
    To receive registration forms: abright@ccrtc.com
    Your spot in the class is held when the form and PIF is received.Class limited to the first twelve students. If this class fills a second class from 3pm to 7pm will be opened, but not until the first class fills.

Before you sign up for a class please be sure that you can attend the class. If you do not show up for the class there will not be a refund. If you ask for a refund thirty days prior to the class a full refund will be granted. Less than thirty days prior to a class a refund will only be given if your spot is filled. This policy is meant to be fair to all clients and BFT.

Requirements:
    The ability to safely operate a handgun is required and is not negotiable.
    Basic marksmanship. This is not a fundamentals class. To get the most out of this class you should be able to draw and keep shots on an USPSA/IDPA target at 7 yards. The closer to the center the better.

Gear requirements:
    Carry how you normally carry.

A belt mounted holster. Strong side IWB or OWB is encouraged. (AIWB is acceptable)
    A concealment garment.
    Eye and ear protection.
    Handgun, 2-3 magazines
    Round count will likely be 100-200 for the day.

Goals:
    Learn the most common precursors to “random” violence based onsurvivor’s statements.
    Learn how to react to these precursors to maximize your odds of prevailing should the situation escalate, based on interviews and crime scene analysis.
    Work through scenarios based on actual crime scenes. What the actual person involved did, what worked, and what didn’t will be discussed.
    Scenarios and associated lectures will be provided by INGO userBehindBlueI’s. BBI has 9 years of law enforcement experience, 3 years asa Robbery/Aggravated Assault detective in a Homicide & Robbery unit, and has been involved in the investigation of hundreds of shootings, stabbings, and robberies.

Handgun fundamentals, efficiency of draw stroke, shooting skill feedback provided by Coach.

Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    Great class! This course really makes you think about so many things. How you carry. What to look for in a threatening situation. So much more. I definitely recommend it.

mcjon77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    This date is about as perfect for me as one can get. The idea of driving 3+ hours each way (from Chicago) to attend a 4 hour course was a bit much, but seemed like it might be worth it based on the reviews. However, this course is the day after another defensive pistol course that I wanted to take which is also in Central Indiana (Greencastle). It would be pretty easy to go to the first class on Saturday, stay in a hotel overnight, then go to this class Sunday morning, and head back to Chicago Sunday afternoon/evening. Sometimes the stars align.

email inbound.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Please email me for forms. I cannot PM them to you. We have spots open.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Starting to send out forms for the October class. Spots are held when the form and payment are received. I will confirm when they are received.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have slots available. Come on out and get some real world experience and walk away more informed.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If you would like to get into the class send me an email and I will get the forms to you. We have room. Weather should be great.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Hey folks, just wanted to remind you this class is open and available. Every scenario is based on real life incidents, including distances, numbers of targets, availability of cover, etc. If you don't know if you are practicing the right things, this is a class that can help you answer that. This class is geared toward practical carry and includes elements of spotting trouble coming, decision making, etc. I've enjoyed teaching this class primarily due to the questions I get and the feedback to show how well received it has been.

I hope to see you there.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We are one month away. We still have room. This is a very informative real world class.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    All attendees will hear a brand new fable called "The plus sized girl who sent a robber to the hospital...naked."

Fun with a purpose! Some good lessons here.

Top Bottom