Coatesville
    Defensive Handgun Concepts Level 1
    Where: Riley Conservation Club
    When: Sunday April 3, 2016 2pm to 6pm
    Cost: $75
    Instructor: BehindBlueI’s
    Assisted by: Coach (Aron Bright)
    To receive registration forms: abright@ccrtc.com
    Your spot in the class is held when the form and PIF is received.Class limited to the first Fifteen students.

Before you sign up for a class please be sure that you can attend the class. If you do not show up for the class there will not be a refund. If you ask for a refund thirty days prior to the class a full refund will be granted. Less than thirty days prior to a class a refund will only be given if your spot is filled. This policy is meant to be fair to all clients and BFT.

Requirements:
    The ability to safely operate a handgun is required and is not negotiable.
    Basic marksmanship. This is not a fundamentals class. To get the most out of this class you should be able to draw and keep shots on an USPSA/IDPA target at 7 yards. The closer to the center the better.

Gear requirements:
    Carry how you normally carry.

A belt mounted holster. Strong side IWB or OWB is encouraged. (AIWB is acceptable)
    A concealment garment.
    Eye and ear protection.
    Handgun, 2-3 magazines
    Round count will likely be 100-200 for the day.

Goals:
    Learn the most common precursors to “random” violence based onsurvivor’s statements.
    Learn how to react to these precursors to maximize your odds of prevailing should the situation escalate, based on interviews and crime scene analysis.
    Work through scenarios based on actual crime scenes. What the actual person involved did, what worked, and what didn’t will be discussed.
    Scenarios and associated lectures will be provided by INGO userBehindBlueI’s. BBI has 9 years of law enforcement experience, 3 years asa Robbery/Aggravated Assault detective in a Homicide & Robbery unit, and has been involved in the investigation of hundreds of shootings, stabbings, and robberies.

Handgun fundamentals, efficiency of draw stroke, shooting skill feedback provided by Coach.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Run, dont walk to this training! It is SOLID and you WILL learn a thing or two. And depending on HOW you carry, you may find some surprises you didnt consider previously.

I was in the last one and it is VERY much worth your time. Coach and BBI run an awesome course and it is not to be missed. Concerned about the drive? fuhgettaboutit! GO!

(I'd take it again for giggles but alas I already have that day booked.)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Request for forms has begun. Spots are not reserved until forms and payment are returned. Class will be a go rain or shine, hot or cold. Plan for the weather.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    No doubt that this was the most informative and enjoyable class I have ever attended. You WIll enjoy this class if you can manage to get in before it fills up. I wish these guys could mesh their schedules and do this class once a month, I would be excited to take it again. IMHO BehindBlueIs and Coach are some of the most qualified trainers in the State. Between the two of them the knowledge base they bring is phenomenal.

Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The thing I like best about this class is that the real results, good or bad, are known. The scenario is provided and the results are known at the end. No coulda woulda shoulda.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    You need a photocopy of the LTCH? Mail with check or bring with? Or, is having my license with me sufficient?

Registration inbound.

Having it with you is not enough. The copy of the LTCH is the background check that you are an acceptable person. The copy will not be saved but it must accompany the check. If no LTCH with the check it the check will be returned.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Having it with you is not enough. The copy of the LTCH is the background check that you are an acceptable person. The copy will not be saved but it must accompany the check. If no LTCH with the check it the check will be returned.
    Very well. I'll drop a copy in the envelope with the check and form.

Top Bottom