• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Probably going to want to narrow the question down a bit...

What kind of training? Rifle? pistol? What is your definition of "tactical"? What is your experience level?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Central IN
    I am not sure what type of training you are looking for but we are located in Hamilton County just about an hour and half south of you. Our web page has a list of our current classes with a description of each class we are offering. You can learn more about each class in the training section and if you see one you like if it is on the current calender you can sign up on line. Of course there is a lot of great courses out there so if ours isn't for you find something that works and train. Stay safe.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I'm looking for anything good. Pistol or rifle. I'll look into your website.

Man, that's really broad. You can't give us a hint about your experience level or where you've trained before? What about your goals and what you hope to achieve?

Or a price range, amount of time you're willing to commit, or how far you're willing to go?

szorn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Northcentral Indiana
    I'm looking to take a tactical training class. I live up near Ft Wayne, are there any good classes in my neck of the woods? Thanks!
    We don't necessarily adhere to the term "tactical" but we do offer hand, stick, knife, and firearm combatives courses as well as FAST Defense adrenal stress courses, including Stress Shooting defensive handgun. We are a mobile training company based out of Warsaw but travel and offer courses where there is interest.The website is currently getting a facelift so feel free to check back frequently for completion www.personalsafetyunlimited.net

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Hi, I'm Russ, (WETSU) and I run Mastiff Protection Services.

Mastiff Protection - Mastiff, LLC

We teach everything from a basic, introductory pistol class that has a student learning about basic safety, marksmanship and fundamentals of defensive shooting. We take a brand new shooter from never shooting a gun in their lives, to firing from behind cover, reloading, and getting hits on multiple targets. We do this in 4 hours. People seem to like it.

We also run 2 other levels of advanced pistol classes, a force on force/CQB class, 2 levels of combative carbine class (probably what you're looking for), a Wilderness survival class, an emergency communications class, a precision rifle class, a trauma/medical class and a bunch of empty hand self defense classes

Come join us. We are actually located in Fort Wayne and hold classes 31 miles south of the Fort.

Briggs Core

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2016
    Benton County
    Our family oriented courses provide the confidence and knowledge that you need to protect your loved ones at home or during travel. We tailor each training evolution to your unique situation and individual needs.

Courses are designed to develop a solid foundation of shooting skills with both the pistol and carbine rifle. The student will exercise these skills in a variety of shooting situations. Students quickly gain experience, confidence and increase their skill level with the different weapon systems in tactical situations.

Conflict Survival & Situational Awareness (included with all courses)

• Identify Threat Indicators
    • Plan Development in Any Situation
    • Spot Anomalies in Your Environment
    • Learn to Defeat Your Bodies Natural Reaction to Stress, Chemical Dump and Elevated Heart Rate

Briggs Core Dynamics is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, comprised exclusively of former Military Special Operations and Law Enforcement Personnel and provides high level training to Civilians, Law Enforcement, and NGO's.

Top Bottom