Coatesville
    Defensive Concepts Level 1 @ Riley Conservation Club

Where: Riley Conservation Club
    When: Saturday April 15, 2017 10 am to 2 pm
    Cost: $100
    Instructor: BehindBlueI’s
    Assisted by: Coach (Aron Bright)
    To receive registration forms: abright@ccrtc.com
    Your spot in the class is held when the form and PIF is received.Class limited to the first Fifteen students.

Before you sign up for a class please be sure that you can attend the class. If you do not show up for the class there will not be a refund. If you ask for a refund thirty days prior to the class a full refund will be granted. Less than thirty days prior to a class a refund will only be given if your spot is filled. This policy is meant to be fair to all clients and BFT.

Requirements:
    The ability to safely operate a handgun is required and is not negotiable.
    Basic marksmanship. This is not a fundamentals class. To get the most out of this class you should be able to draw and keep shots on an USPSA/IDPA target at 7 yards. The closer to the center the better.

Gear requirements:
    Carry how you normally carry.

A belt mounted holster. Strong side IWB or OWB is encouraged. (AIWB is acceptable)
    A concealment garment.
    Eye and ear protection.
    Handgun, 2-3 magazines
    Round count will likely be 100-200 for the day.

Goals:
    Learn the most common precursors to “random” violence based on survivor’s statements.
    Learn how to react to these precursors to maximize your odds of prevailing should the situation escalate, based on interviews and crime scene analysis.
    Work through scenarios based on actual crime scenes. What the actual person involved did, what worked, and what didn’t will be discussed.
    Scenarios and associated lectures will be provided by INGO userBehindBlueI’s. BBI has 10 years of law enforcement experience, 3 years asa Robbery/Aggravated Assault detective in a Homicide & Robbery unit, and has been involved in the investigation of hundreds of shootings, stabbings, and robberies.

Handgun fundamentals, efficiency of draw stroke, shooting skill feedback provided by Coach.

Dress for the weather.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. We've had consistently good feedback from this class. It's a chance to see what actual self defense shootings right here in central Indiana have looked like.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have participated in this class twice and learned something both times. Some of the "real life" information is eye opening, both when it refutes what you believe as well as when it supports what you believe.

I recommend it!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    For those considering this class. If you can hit a pie plate at seven yards your marksmanship is good enough for this class, but have had people shoot two or three scenarios before they hit a target. Mainly because they had a speed focus and it was counter productive. I am more concerned about gun handling and muzzle discipline. If you have these two skills you can get a ton out of this class in a short amount of time.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Sending out more forms, but there is room at this time. So get signed up. Hope to be announcing a level 2 class in a week or so. Level 1 will be required for level 2.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have been sending out more forms this week. We have room at this time. So if you are one the fence come on in.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Plenty of room if you are on the fence or have been delayed. No problem.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Guys, I can't promise I can do this again this year. My "day job" is seeing some temporary manpower issues that's making it tougher for me to schedule training dates. If you want in, this is the time to do it. Ditto the level 2 class.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I finally had time to sit down and process the mail. All checks that have been received have been sent and email confirmation.

Top Bottom