• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    Several years ago my wife and I received excellent handgun training from ACT’s John and Rhino. The other day my wife witnessed two Hammond police officers approach a situation with weapons drawn. Mrs. JR50 told me the officers had swivel necks and handled their weapons well but she didn’t like their stance. DIDN’T LIKE THEIR STANCE! Wow! The training certainly made an impression. Thanks John. Thanks Rhino.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Several years ago my wife and I received excellent handgun training from ACT’s John and Rhino. The other day my wife witnessed two Hammond police officers approach a situation with weapons drawn. Mrs. JR50 told me the officers had swivel necks and handled their weapons well but she didn’t like their stance. DIDN’T LIKE THEIR STANCE! Wow! The training certainly made an impression. Thanks John. Thanks Rhino.

That's a great story! I'm glad that what we did was both memorable and beneficial. We're still impressed and humbled that you two drove all the way from the Region to learn with us!

Top Bottom