Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Course: NRA Personal Protection In The Home
    Date: Saturday, April 8th
    Location: Sand Creek Conservation Club / S 600 E / Elizabethtown, IN 47232
    Cost: $125

Link to Register

Course Description: Personal Protection In The Home

This course is for someone that is interested in beginning to carry a firearm for personal protection. NRA’s Personal Protection In The Home (PPITH) is a solid class to build a foundation for working through the mental scenarios of using a firearm to protect yourself and your loved ones while learning techniques to help you win the fight. We will cover several topics, including (but not limited to) “When Should I Carry and Why?”, “When May I Legally Use Lethal Force to Protect My Property?”, “How / Where May I Legally Purchase A Firearm?”, how to better prepare your property to make it less enticing for a criminal, and how to use your property to your advantage in a fight. The course is split about evenly between classroom and range activities, so be prepared to be out on the range rain / shine. Our Instructors have a variety of experience in training and have gone beyond the required NRA courses to teach PPITH. The prior training and experience for this class’ Instructors will include (but not limited to) Law Enforcement “Use of Force” and “Ground Fighting” Instructor / SWAT sniper, NRA Defensive Pistol Instructor, Gunsite, AIM, and Rangemaster Graduates. PPITH has a pre-requisite of either NRA Basic Pistol, SoINFTS Familiarization course, or prior approval by the Lead Instructor. Please call / email to discuss approval before registering. Included with your tuition will be a sandwich and chips from Jimmy John’s. Sodas and water are for sale (cash) at the Clubhouse.

Questions? Email us at SoINFTS@gmail.com

Last edited:
    Top Bottom