• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I'm looking at picking up a SIRT 110 Glock model training pistol. Is there anyone in Indy area that stocks these?

Anyone else play with the web cam shooting software with laser pistols, like LASR or ShootOff?

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I have one of each (Glock and M&P) and bought them each with the red laser to use with the LASERLYTE hardware. Both have done well for myself and my students when used for classroom demo.

Haven't heard of anyone stocking them in the area, but I do know that they provide discount for NRA Instructors if you call the Next Level Training directly.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I have SIRT red/green the AR bolt and LASR software.

Set that software up with a 2 second par with two targets. You WILL improve.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have the M&P SIRT and the LASR software. It's a great training combo and gives you pretty much endless possibilities. LASR just introduced LASR community which gives you a bunch of drills and exercises that you download and run through. A while back, I posted a couple of combo deals online for the SIRT (you can also buy directly from LASR @ LASR: Laser Activated Shot Reporter). The only local dealer I knew of for the SIRT was Indy Gun Safety (he's a member on here but I don't know if he still has a commercial space).

Concealed Carry Training with SIRT- Next Level Training

Ox Special

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    That is a good deal. Best I had seen was $209 without the extra mag. Thanks for the link.

$215 shipped for 110 Pistol and Spare Mag. That will work.

The biggest thing that ShootOff has me liking is that it has projector use integrated. So shooting clays being thrown and other interactive shoots are possible to program.

I need to test how accurately I can setup projection and distance. I think it would be cool to use the SIRT AR bolt for an automated rifle course, like an Appleseed. It would have to call out mag changes, but that is what it is setup for with the pistol. I'll start with the SIRT and go from there.

Last edited:

szorn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Northcentral Indiana
    I'm looking at picking up a SIRT 110 Glock model training pistol. Is there anyone in Indy area that stocks these?

Anyone else play with the web cam shooting software with laser pistols, like LASR or ShootOff?

I train with SIRT pistols and use them for several of my firearm classes. Great product that holds up well. I also use LASR software. Another great product and they provide updates free for life. I have tried every freeware shooting software out there but none of them work as well or are as stable at LASR.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Maybe a day late and dollar short but Elmores have a few in stock.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer

Do do you remember the cost?

Ceruleanblue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2017
    South
    I just bought the metal slide SIRT 110 green/red laser. I think that it will prove to be a great training tool. It fits very tight in my FOBUS Glock paddle holsters, so tight I couldn't use my non adjustable holster. Also magazine release had very sharp edges and protrudes further out than my factory Glock

image.jpg

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South

Went in Elmores for the first time in a few years.

Full of cigar smoke. $600+ Glocks.

I didn't think smoking was allowed in anything but:
    - Bars and taverns
    - Tobacco retail shops
    - Cigar bars
    - Hookah bars
    - State licensed gaming facilities
    - Licensed horse track facilities
    - Membership clubs*

Maybe Elmores sells tobacco too. Sorry, I need to be able to breathe to look in a gun shop.

Didn't bother, even if I knew. SIRT would probably be $300.

I got the $199 deal with two mags. Works great with ShootOff software.

It needs some edges cleaned. My only real complaint is that the mag release is too easy. It is like an extended release and doesn't take much to push. I will probably be grinding mine down. I want it to be HARDER to release a mag on the training gun, so it is easy in real life. There are also some sharp edges that need addressed with sand paper.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom