16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    RNM Trauma Class

Saturday November 19th
    10am -4pm-ish

Price: $55
    (Due at time of class)

(please be prepared to stay a bit longer as they always go long, and there should be a 30 min allowance for clean-up)

This will be a basic trauma class. The main focus will be isolated trauma assessment, treatment, then part two will go over violent trauma (gun shot and stab wounds).

Come Dressed comfortable, there will be a skills station after the lecture.

*****This class is not in any way connected or affiliated with any of the major EMS providers in the Greater Indianapolis Area. This is not a sanctioned EMS training class.*****

Previous RNM Trauma Classes AAR's
    RNM Trauma Class AAR's
    RNM Trauma Class AAR's
    RNM Trauma Class AAR's

Picture001.jpg

3950 W 49th Avenue
    Hobart, IN 46342-3747

my cell:

(317) 418-4836
    (ask for Matthew)

Please pre-read the following information. But don't sweat over it. I just want those attending to have a basic grasp of anatomy and physiology prior to the class start. All of the following links are interactive websites that you can go over casually while surfing INGO.

The first being a reference diagram when referring to an area in relationship to another area of the body. I.E. The hand is distal from the upper arm. Everything is in reference from the center of the human body. If you don't get it, no biggie we will hit it at the beginning.

Cardio | The Central Nervous System

To register for the class
    Post a simple I'm-In or PM will work too.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    As soon as you know where.

Top 2 locations rigth now will know by this weekend which one are:

Cabela's in Hammond
    or
    a hall at 3950 West 49th Avenue, Hobart, IN 46342.

Cost for either will be about $4 to $5 for a class of 20.
    PM if you have a free hall or know of volunteers that would like to be "trauma victims".

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    ok i just talked to her, we are both interested but, we need to be able to track down child care and see what her schedule is around then.

when is the latest we can know?
    jake

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ok i just talked to her, we are both interested but, we need to be able to track down child care and see what her schedule is around then.

when is the latest we can know?
    jake

We can only accommodate 30 students so once the list gets full there will be a "waiting list" in case anyone backs out. So the sooner you know and get on the list the better.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI
    The location is set in stone!
    3950 W 49th Avenue
    Hobart, IN 46342-3747
    GPS: 41.529969259475166, -87.30674028396606

This is a privately owned hall which I was able to secure for FREE! :rockwoot:
    I am in talks still with the group over the food. They might do a fund-raiser type food event (ie. sell us hotdogs/burgers/chips/soda) or we will have to cook ourselevs or bring in food. Hopefully I'll know more by end of the week. This is all new to them and me in terms of our partnership. :D

The club sponsors a dance troop & it is actually the dance troop (my daughter is in the group) that took the lead on this.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Deer can wait. :D Not idea if we will ever get RNM up in this area of the state again. He might get scared since we live too close to GARY. ;)
    I will be attending in South Bend, it's probably safer than hanging out with "You People" and needles and other sharp objects.:):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You can remove Jediagh's aunt. She was denied the leave at work. :( On the plus side she won't be in the country as her job just gave her a new project aborad until DEC. :)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Add me to the list and potentially plus one (the wife) but she's afraid of blood and it makes her want to throw up... :p Maybe I can cure her of this - heaven forbid when we have kids and one of them skins her knee and Dad's not around to deal with it.

Top Bottom