• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    It was a really great segment, and they devoted plenty of time to it, even showing the Eagle Creek range, and multiple cutaways to Guy speaking some truths.

Guy, you make us all proud. I'm gonna try and get the video...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Fox has been doing this series all week. I missed Monday nights but caught last night and tonights. I think they are doing a decent job of staying neutral or swaying to the pro gun side.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Fox has been doing this series all week. I missed Monday nights but caught last night and tonights. I think they are doing a decent job of staying neutral or swaying to the pro gun side.

These are exactly the types of discussions we should be having if we care about actually preventing tragedies like Sandy Hook. I can never forgive Democrats, especially our president, for mocking the idea of armed teachers or guards at schools. The liberal plan of gun free CPZ zones offends and disgusts me to the core. Any fool who advocates for defenseless human targets is practically an accomplice to tragedy.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Incredible offer - thank you - sincerely - THANK YOU. I hope many, many teachers and faculty take you up on your offer. I also hope many board members allow their teachers and faculty to protect our kids.

We should all get in touch with local board members and encourage them to participate in a positive solution. Step up and be someone that makes a change for the better - do something that effects positive change instead of talking it to death.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    WTH When does this air? I thought they advertised it being at 7pm, but I never saw this. I certainly don't want to miss the special that's on tonight.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    WTH When does this air? I thought they advertised it being at 7pm, but I never saw this. I certainly don't want to miss the special that's on tonight.
    tonight is the town hall thing at 7 I believe. someone correct me if I am wrong

ETA: just saw the advertisement and it is tonight at 7pm for the special. The other stories have aired on the 10pm news

Last edited:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Thank God Guy is intelligent and well spoken! We need more spokespersons for our cause in the media spotlight.

When they started promoting this series on Fox59, I was concerned they would have a "bash fest". Since that spot ran, I have greater hope they will remain fair.

Top Bottom