Just found this picture from the SHOT Show the ESEE Candiru:rockwoot:

398123_10150702223803312_547803311_11983856_1185970367_n.jpg

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Who knows when they will be available but you can bet you sweet butt that if it's not an exclusive and doesn't look like because it has a black blade :D I will be carrying them. They do look mighty small though.
    I am more excited about the Laser Strike myself since I have personally seen and handled that knife. It is SWEEEET......

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    they look like nice little blades but even further my thought they are to small to really fill any roll. IMO esee should have skipped it all together and focused on the izula folder or esee 3 folder or one of their many other projects.

maybe it will be a hit in communist places like chicago and cali where you can't have a blade over 2 inches but for us folks in free states this knife doesn't do anything the already great izula and izula 2 can't.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    they look like nice little blades but even further my thought they are to small to really fill any roll. IMO esee should have skipped it all together and focused on the izula folder or esee 3 folder or one of their many other projects.

maybe it will be a hit in communist places like chicago and cali where you can't have a blade over 2 inches but for us folks in free states this knife doesn't do anything the already great izula and izula 2 can't.

Yeah...but it has the cool skull logo on it instead of a stupid ant. :):

Top Bottom