• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    My wife's birthday is coming up. She has a Walther PPX 9mm. I want to get her something for her weapon. She wants either a laser or an OWB holster. She is new to firearms yet has fine taste. Help me out with some ideas! I'm at a loss here!
    Thanks.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Take her to a shop and let her feel a few, then ask her what she liked best. You can buy her a fancy gun and she might hate the way it feels. Make sure she can lock the slide back and stuff too!

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    If she wants a laser, go for it! May be harder to conceal if that's her method of carry but she may like the laser. A holster is good too. Heck just get both :):

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    My wife's birthday is coming up. She has a Walther PPX 9mm. I want to get her something for her weapon. She wants either a laser or an OWB holster. She is new to firearms yet has fine taste. Help me out with some ideas! I'm at a loss here!
    Thanks.
    I would say both are in order. One will help her shoot better, and the other will increase the possibilities of carrying her weapon. Win/win in my book.

Top Bottom