• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MT60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    Stroh
    I spent one of the best days I've had in a long time today at the range with Daughter #2. She enjoys coming home to shoot occasionally but it's been a couple of years. Last week she called to tell me we needed a Daddy-Daughter shooting date. My brother has a range set up on his land, so we took my Browning Buckmark in .22, my Para P10 in .45 and my Ruger 10-22 out for a couple of hours of relaxing talk and trigger therapy. She likes the handguns, but had the most fun zeroing in the scope on the 10-22. She's never been through that process before and loved seeing her groups work their way into the bulls-eye. Got a couple of pics, just 'cause I'm a proud papa even if she is a grown woman.

Just a reminder of the blessings we get when we get our families, especially our daughters involved early in our shooting sports.
    :D IMG_20140411_123154773 (1024x623).jpg IMG_20140411_131303639 (1024x687).jpg

Last edited:

MT60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    Stroh
    nice Dad!
    Ever try an Apleseed shoot? You'd both love it by the looks of it!

No yet, but I have been thinking about it. I've got a good friend who does those as often as he can, and he has me sold. I'm sure the daughter would love it. She's sort dating of a former Marine (like her old man - Semper Fi!) and I bet he would like to come along. Might be a good way for me to get to know the boy.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I've seen many a daughter outshoot a dad/boyfriend/husband at these events. They're an open book in terms of soaking up the instruction and typically do really well!

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    I've seen many a daughter outshoot a dad/boyfriend/husband at these events. They're an open book in terms of soaking up the instruction and typically do really well!

Yep, typically they don't have the one thing that holds some men back,........EGO!

Congrats Dad, I have four daughters and not one even showed interest. Lucky you!!

Top Bottom