• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Those that are interested in our 3rd Women's Only class, should contact us at www.npcccinc.com
    Range is located 1 mile south of TollRoad off IN-49 between Valparaiso and Chesterton.

CLASS IS LIMITED to 30 students only! (two groups of 15)

Cost is nominal: 20-25 bucks (including assorted ammo) and includes 2 hours of classroom/instruction with Sgt Rinker and two female officers from the Chesterton Police Department. Class include general self defense for women, including Situational Awareness, and Victim avoidance training.

Second 2 hour program is taught on the range by Instructors with a 2-1 ratio of student to instructor, and includes operation of semi autos, revolvers, etc. A significant number of different handguns are available for trial and "fit". (ie. Learn what you want to carry, before you go to the local gun shop...)

Personal firearms can be brought for the class for instruction but must be unloaded while on the range other than in the shooting bays by direction of the instructors... This is handled as a "Match day" and therefore it is a COLD range for this period.

Note: every class has been maxed out, and there is currently a waiting list of about 8 from the last Womens Day that were not able to participate... Age limit is 15 when accompanied by adult.

Specific questions, you can PM me or leave a message on the NPCCC Web forum...

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Missed this one... Wife is Interested. Any chance of another this summer?

Due to the additional bays being put in this summer and most every weekend taken up with one match or another it is not likely we will have another one until probably Late September or early October... We currently have 12 on the waiting list (out of the 30 slots available) so if she would like to get on the list, I would be happy to add her on there... Just PM me with: Full name, Email address, and phone number. I will put her on the wait list and notify her of the next available date...

Amazing how popular this class has been... Great seeing more women involved in the shooting sports... (yeah... and they normally are better shooters than the guys by the end... sigh...)

poorshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    valpo
    Due to the additional bays being put in this summer and most every weekend taken up with one match or another it is not likely we will have another one until probably Late September or early October... We currently have 12 on the waiting list (out of the 30 slots available) so if she would like to get on the list, I would be happy to add her on there... Just PM me with: Full name, Email address, and phone number. I will put her on the wait list and notify her of the next available date...

Amazing how popular this class has been... Great seeing more women involved in the shooting sports... (yeah... and they normally are better shooters than the guys... sigh...)
    i don't have enough posts to pm you, is there a work around for that? can you contact me and then I can reply?

Top Bottom