• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Looks like TJ beat me to putting this up.

A LadySeed is an Appleseed just for ladies, instructed by ladies. We have some of the finest lady instructor's in Indiana and we'd like to share that knowledge with other ladies.

What you will learn in rifleman skills are transferable to handgun. Never shot a rifle before. No problem, we'll get you acquainted with your rifle and teach you how to use it. All ready know how to shot. Come anyway, I grantee you will learn to be a better marksman.

You will also hear the heritage of this great country in historical storytelling. No boring lectures of facts and dates. No, the instructors bring these historical figures to life through the telling of the three strike.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Come join us for Indiana's only LadySeed for 2014. Nestled in the rolling hills of South Central Indiana, South Central Gun Club is located in Freetown, IN.

Ladies you will learn rifle marksmanship skills and the history that formed this great country through historical storytellers and proven marksmanship instructors. This is for ladies only and taught by only lady instructors.

Appleseed Schedule

LadyseedFlyerforFreetown_zps08f79bd7.jpg

Top Bottom