• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Sorry, I haven't posted this up sooner!!! We have another Ladies Training class coming up!!!!!! September 20th starting at 8am same place as last year. For those of you that haven't been we welcome you to come out and get some great training from our very own HandK!!!! There is a facebook event for this as well. If you want to pm me your name I'll invite you on there so you can invite other friends.
    Come out and learn some basic gun safety along with defensive handgun training. (bare with me as I'm going to do some copy and pasting from last years thread).

Our awesome instructors credentials:
    23 years on the police Department the last 16 years as the training officer/Firearms Instructor
    Certified By Michigan State Police as a pistol, Shotgun & patrol rifle Instructor
    Certified by the NRA as a Police Firearms pistol and shotgun Instructor
    Certified by the Ohio Law Enforcement Training Council as a Tactical Pistol tactical Shotgun Instructor
    NRA certified as a Personal protection in the home and pistol Instructor
    MCOLES Certified pistol riffle and shotgun Instructor
    Oakland County Police Academy Certified Police Pistol Instructor
    MCOLES Certified Chemical Munitions Instructor
    Ohio Law Enforcement Training Council Certified in law, liability and Policy writing
    Taser INC certified Taser Instructor

• Things you will need:
    • Cost~ free
    • What to bring:
    • Eye and ear protection
    • Handgun
    • Ammo (500 rounds)
    • Owb holster & sturdy belt
    • Chair
    • Lunch and snacks, drinks
    • Optional:
    • Table
    • Pop up canopy

Last edited:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Howdy HandK and IJW.

My Wife is planning to attend with at least one and maybe two others. Thank you for hosting this again.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    North of Terre Haute about 20 miles.

Too far for what I had in mind but appreciate the heads up. I have a niece who just got her first handgun and is looking for a class that she can take. I have an instructor near us who may be able to do a private class for her.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yea !! Glad to hear she is bringing some friends along, Will see you all on Saturday the 20th. :)

Last edited:

B-lou

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Danville In
    Katie, Greta and Lauren ask me to post what a great time they had at the Ladies day shoot yesterday. Thanks to handk and his crew and to IJW for organizing the event they had a blast and when home could not stop talking about it. said as long as you guys keep doing it they will keeps coming. From Katie , Greta and Lauren a big heartfelt thankyou

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm glad they enjoyed the class we had a great time and the ladies did a great job !! :rockwoot:

Katie, Greta and Lauren ask me to post what a great time they had at the Ladies day shoot yesterday. Thanks to handk and his crew and to IJW for organizing the event they had a blast and when home could not stop talking about it. said as long as you guys keep doing it they will keeps coming. From Katie , Greta and Lauren a big heartfelt thankyou

Top Bottom