• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    It's getting closer and closer to that dreaded Valentines Day holiday where the man in your life (or the man that would like to be in your life) is desperately trying to figure out what to get for you. So, let me add a few ideas...
    Apparel

I recently had an opportunity to visit a local indoor range with the hubby and several other INGO members/lurkers and I had a ball! I was really surprised how much fun I had (I pride myself on being controlled and calm and collected but dang it I had a ball!). The venue was Parabellum and the flavor of the day was 1911's [mostly]. I really cannot tell you what a ball it was!!! So, maybe a night at the range would be a fun valentines day? Treat him to dinner and then let him treat you to range time? Let him show you what a great shot he is...blasting away at that sad target...then hang yours and try to not embarrass him too much.

With the Fashion and Firearms event coming in early March I've been kinda lurking around their web site reading up a little on what they are all about. I don't know if I can swing the ticket price or the membership fee but I'm still interested...maybe the hubby will sign me up for that for Valentines Day?

So, INGO Ladies...what's on your wish list?

guncakes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Just a heads up, there isn't a membership fee to attend the Fashion and Firearms event, just the ticket price.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Well I thought I wanted either a home defense length barrel for my shotgun OR a new shotgun but a new gun is not in the budget right now.....so I want training, something to further my education. Ammo, range time, Gabby Franco's book, a projector for my seminars...something like that. This should be interesting. I got tickets to this event for my birthday and bought the tickets for the Gabby Franco seminar myself..I make it hard for him.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I'm not a lady, but I a date outshooting me would be HOT.

Ha! My wife regularly outshoots me. Oh well :dunno: (sigh), she isn't interested in shooting the long guns, so at least I can claim victory on the rifle lanes. :):
    And being married for 43 yrs., it's one of those things we can do together, and genuinely enjoy ourselves. So yeah, I guess it is hot.

Top Bottom