• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    For those who are interested in the accuracy of the Glock 42, my wife shot one for the first time over the Independence Day weekend. She is normally a revolver shooter with an LCR. This was from 7 yards slow fire. She really likes it and has switched. No real question why!

G42Shooting.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    More rounds, better trigger, better sights, quicker reloads...and a center-punched target. Sounds like a no-brainer to me!

Have you seen any issues with the trigger failing to reset? Of the early issues with this gun, that was the one I heard that concerned me most.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just beware. G42s are prone to limp wristing more than any other Glock. I got a 42 and the wife started hinting at carrying it instead of her LCP. Her first time on the range and she would have a misfire, possibly two on EVERY magazine. I would take it from her with the exact same ammo and could not reproduce the malfunction. Then she would take it back and consistently fail it. Nice, accurate guns, but pretty darned unforgiving of technique.

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    I am very proud of how well she did. I've had no problems with it at all. Of course I am much more used to shooting autos than she is but also hasn't experienced any issues. Knock on wood. We'll be getting out to the range more in the coming weeks to make sure she gets more trigger time and can do stoppage clearing and reloads quickly.

Top Bottom