• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    ...and applied for her lifetime carry permit! We talked about it a little while ago, and after spending her first three day weekend alone (I was at drill), she said she wanted to be able to carry.

She's been making huge steps in the last couple months in regards to firearms, now hopefully she can slow down so our budget can keep up with us both :spend:

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Awww...I could just hug her. Glad to hear this! It's hard to get ladies to carry. It takes a lot of thought and consideration (we are wired differently, I know). Be patient with her and if she wants to incessantly shop for holsters just go with it. :whistle:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Here I checked in to see what brand of tazer she used...

Congrats. It's a journey, don't look for the end in any hurry. And I hear about that holster shopping thing...

brogers261990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Flora
    That's awesome! My wife has done something similar where she is upgrading from her taser and pursuing her lifetime carry permit after some interesting issues at work. A snub-nosed .357/.38 spl in the hands of my redhead is a beautiful thing. She even suggested our next date night include going to the range. Looking forward to this!

Top Bottom