• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Ladies (21 and over), I'd like to use this thread to post upcoming meeting dates/topics and information. It will be updated every month.

When: April 10th, 2016 at 4pm

Where: Indy Arms Company, 2550 E 55th St, Indianapolis

What: Traveling with a firearm

Who: Ladies 21 and over who can legally own a firearm

Please note that due to insurance policy restrictions only members can take part in our live fire part of the meeting. Guests are MORE than welcome to still shoot as a member of the public (Rick has told me personally that he will honor the cheaper shooting fee for non members that he charges members) and take part in the discussion for ONE meeting with NO obligation to join.

Last edited:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Bumped since original post is too old to edit apparently

When: June 12th, 2016 at 4pm

What: Gun cleaning (we will shoot first and THEN clean our guns)

Please note that due to insurance policy restrictions only members can take part in our live fire part of the meeting. Guests are MORE than welcome to still shoot as a member of the public (Rick has told me personally that he will honor the cheaper shooting fee for non members that he charges members) and take part in the discussion for ONE meeting with NO obligation to join.

Last edited:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    When: July 10th, 2016 at 4pm

What: Fundamentals of Shooting/1 year anniversary

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    When: July 10th, 2016 at 4pm

What: Active Shooter/1 year anniversary

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    When: August 14th, 2016 at 4pm

What: Modern Sporting Rifles AKA Scary black ARs

Last edited:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    When: September 11th, 2016 at 4pm

What: Holsters

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    HUGE announcement from this years National Leadership Conference. NOW ladies 18 and over can join!!

When: October 9th, 2016 at 4pm

What: Dry Fire techniques

Who: Ladies 18 and over who can legally own a firearm

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    IMPORTANT NEWS : EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY the NE Indy Chapter of The Well Armed Woman is no longer welcome to hold meetings at the former host range, Indy Arms Company.

Beorn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Indianapolis
    IMPORTANT NEWS : EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY the NE Indy Chapter of The Well Armed Woman is no longer welcome to hold meetings at the former host range, Indy Arms Company.

What happened? I've been trying to get my wife interested in attending a class of yours, and we live close to Indy Arms.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy

That is disappointing. My wife has always loved your meetings at that range.

Maybe try Point Blank in Carmel?

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    What happened? I've been trying to get my wife interested in attending a class of yours, and we live close to Indy Arms.

That is disappointing. My wife has always loved your meetings at that range.

Maybe try Point Blank in Carmel?

The range needs the classroom and range for training classes. We will continue to hold our meetings (one of my members very generously offered her living room for our classroom) and make arrangements to shoot together a different night from the meetings. This way the ladies will get more classroom time to make up for having to shoot another night. We're going to discuss our options face to face at our upcoming November meeting and then look at talking to Point Blank Carmel about at least shooting there. The IndySouth chapter was also affected by this and they're looking into the Greenwood Point Blank location. We will keep educating, empowering and equipping ladies!

Top Bottom