• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Trying to find a holster or carry method that will work with my wife. IWB does not seem to work too well and the belly band I bought her for Christmas is a no go. Any ideas? XDS 3.3 9mm is what we are trying to conceal.

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Crossbreed has a nice purse carry system, she's got to have a purse she can put it into but they have different sizes and options. Ankle can work. I feel most comforted (not comfortable) by IWB with kydex. I'd like to have a look at the Dene Adams or Can Can holsters, but I'm wary of their safety. They both seem very popular.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    My wife prefers AIWB and even when she does OWB she's closer to AOWB (say 2:00 ish) than behind the hip.

She does this with her Glock 19 (though rarely carries on body with that) - and now with her Glock 43 (similar size to the XDS, but lighter) she does more often.
    She has a the belly band; and a IWB / OWB holsters.
    Also plan on adding a Well Armed Woman "Ladies" thigh holster for when she wears dresses n such.

Best advise - try stuff. expect different things to work with different outfits. :dunno: It's all I got.

ram77

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2010
    I am actually curious to this as well. I will probably be getting my wife a xds 9 here soon and she doesn't carry a purse what's a good holster and good way to carry for her.

Top Bottom