• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grendal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2014
    Richmond
    Firstly I am Male, I have a Galco Light Holster that I commonly ankle carry a small cw380 in while at work. My wife recent started a job in retail that both has her handling money (cashier) as well as late walks to the car after the business closes and wishes to carry a weapon. On a day to day basis she normally carries a 9mm shield, but with her required work attire that is just not possible here. She tried wearing my ankle holster but even at its tightest setting, only a little bit of velcro was available actually connect the hostler, as she apparently has small ankles.

For comparison we measured our ankles last night, I was 10 3/4 and she was not quite 8 1/2 inches. Do they make a good ankle holster that would fit a smaller ankle, and if so... what is it?

Cordially,

- Grendal

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Oh no I have women's ankle .... measured my and it's 8 3/4 and I use a Bulldog Holster. I found the key is to wear shoes with a high Topline, this help keep the holster riding higher.

Grendal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2014
    Richmond
    Is not the Ankle Glove larger than the Ankle Light?

i.e. would it not make it fit even looser, or am I totally off my rocker?

- Grendal

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    The Well Armed Woman has an ankle holster that's sized smaller and has a calf strap. I haven't ever heard any reviews of it. The Galco Ankle Glove (the regular one) is popular with women, it should work better with a calf strap than without, and also like someone else said it's the shoes paired with the ankle holster that help keep it up.

ervinws

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2016
    midwest
    Oh no I have women's ankle .... measured my and it's 8 3/4 and I use a Bulldog Holster. I found the key is to wear shoes with a high Topline, this help keep the holster riding higher.
    I am a lady that carries a LCP and I love my Lace Ankle Holster that I purchased about 6 months ago from DaltechForce. It is not only functional but it is really pretty. I ride motorcycle and this is the best way I have found to carry.

Top Bottom