• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    Actually you don't. I've been living on one for years...
    True you can live on one, but I'm type 1 diabetic (non-hereditary, adult onset...some of us are just lucky), not even 40 yet, and my liver and kidneys are already working overtime to make up for my defective pancreas, so I'm not giving any of them up willingly!

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I’m hoping prices drop when version 2 comes out that’s optic ready. I don’t like optics so im
    Hoping to snag an original around a grand. We will see if my grand plan works.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    True you can live on one, but I'm type 1 diabetic (non-hereditary, adult onset...some of us are just lucky), not even 40 yet, and my liver and kidneys are already working overtime to make up for my defective pancreas, so I'm not giving any of them up willingly!
    I know it's a hard choice gun or life, but it's one you'll have to decide for yourself.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    EAACorp and Girsan begin shipments of the Witness2311® Hunter 6” Barrel in 10mm.

It’s here and it’s shipping! EAACorp and Girsan announce the beginning of shipments for the awaited Witness2311® Hunter in 10mm 6” Barrel configuration, breaking new ground in the field of affordable yet high-performing hunting pistols.

The Witness2311® Hunter is the first reasonably priced 6″ barrel double-stack 1911 in 10mm. Pistol hunters asked and EAA/Girsan delivered. This firearm combines precision to acquire distant targets with practical features, meeting the exact standards of those in the pursuit of game.

1708116221868.png

1708116237021.png

This has my interest.

Do they have forged Frames?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Wow, I got to finger fondle one of these today, and it was pretty nice, the trigger pull was a little heavy, but the reset was pretty nice, price was right at a grand (at range USA) with the “far dot”.

The bad news was it only came with one mag, and when I took a good look at the dot, from the bottom the battery was exposed! Yes you can see the battery when the dots mounted on the slide!

I left range USA and thought to myself, I could ditch the dot and put a holosun on it, buy another mag, buy a holster, and use this in competition!

Then I watched the video above, read a redit post, and decided if I wanted to buy 2011, and work on it by swapping out springs and tuning extractors…I’d buy a Springfield prodigy!

Top Bottom