• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I see it as a great move forward. Most of my cousins hang out around NWI bars, I dont join them simply bc of the fact of smoke filled bars. Now when we all want to go out, this will be the place.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Smokers wont boycott it, and if they do, you will have the non smokers coming in to make up for it. It really isn't a big deal if they want to privately enact a smoking ban, my only problem is when the government (city, county, state) wants to trample on private company rights.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    The smokers are outside right now. Brace yourself, the **** storm will quickly follow.

A bunch of drunk smokers hanging out outside? What could possibly go wrong?

Theres an indoor smoking ban in DC ... So smokers need to go outside to smoke. Everytime i've seen cops driving by, they stop for at least 5 minutes in the middle of the road and just watch the people outside smoking, its quite funny for some reason

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    How dare they make their own rules?!?!?! Thats the governments job to tell me where I can and cannot smoke!

I am a smoker...while I dont like not being able to smoke somewhere (which is everywhere except bars in kokomo), I will not avoid a place just for that reason alone...

Its great if they dont want their customers to smoke...cigarette smoke while im eating bugs the $^#* out of me. Even smokers dont like other peoples smoke sometimes...

Like stated above, the fact that owners ban smoking doesnt bug me, its when the govt says what I can and cant do.

Top Bottom