• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Well, went to the range today and decided to take my 10/22 M1 conversion. I shoot this often and it is my favorite range gun. I wanted to set down and do some group shooting with it. I wanted to post some pics in case anyone has wondered about Tech-Sights. I think they are awesome! They make a great sight picture and are very accurate. The group picture I'm posting was 40 rnds at 25yrds and this was pretty rapid fire (about 1-1.5 seconds between shots). To give an idea of group size, I say my earplugs in their little snap case next to it.
    picture.php
    picture.php

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yes, except for the bolt and charging handle, at first glance it does look like an M1 Carbine. I think Bill Ruger probably had that gun in mind when he designed the 10/22. Its a good little gun.:D

Most definitely, you can see several similarities in other builds too such as the Mini 14 and Mini 30 as compared to the M-14 IMHO.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Most definitely, you can see several similarities in other builds too such as the Mini 14 and Mini 30 as compared to the M-14 IMHO.
    It looked a little naked on he end so I modified a 10/22 flash hider. I had to take a dremmel and widen the slot that goes around the front sight. It kinda looks like an M1 with a M14 flash hider. I was really happy with the result.

Top Bottom