• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have had a half dozen come through the shop Walt and that is the prettiest one I have EVER seen.....Drop dead gorgeous......I love the strawberry blonde look on the wood...very nice....

Most Soviet Godless Communist guns only go to 10....But that Pole right there...She goes all the way up to 11......:):

[video=youtube;4xgx4k83zzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgx4k83zzc[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have had a half dozen come through the shop Walt and that is the prettiest one I have EVER seen.....Drop dead gorgeous......I love the strawberry blonde look on the wood...very nice....

Most Soviet Godless Communist guns only go to 10....But that Pole right there...She goes all the way up to 11......:):

Well, I think the one I bought from you is just as purty... so nyah! :p

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nice find. I've noticed the price has really gone up on these.

I've found that these rifles like high velocity rounds. I shoot CCI Velocitor because S.V. grouped very badly.

As for the Poles, yes I'm quite fond of their gunsmithing skills. Even their current generation of AK platform rifles are excellent.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can tell you didn't take the stock off then...I stamped "Doggydaddy is an Indy Canuck" in the barrel channel while you were filling out the paperwork.....:):

It does look really well done though!!!!
    Aha! I was reading it upside down and thought it was in Polish. Now it makes sense!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nice rifle!!!! Any chance they made a lefty version of that?

:lol2:

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

It's a 1950's single shot trainer that's based on a mass produced military rifle for Communist countries.

What do you think?

Looking at your other posts (and name), it seems you're fixated on left handed rifles. As a southpaw, I just accept the fact that bolt action rifles are just slightly harder to use.

Top Bottom