Not open for further replies.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Part of the NFA application process requires you to attach a 2”x2” recent picture of yourself to two copies of the application form. For many people, getting this picture is one of several steps that can make the overall process seem tedious.

As a special service to those people attending NFA Day on Saturday, September 24th, my wife (who is a photographer) has offered to take a ‘headshot’ picture of anyone wanting one. By the end of the day, she will have for you two copies of the picture, cut to size and ready for you to take home. When you go to fill out your first application, it will be one step that is already done!

On Saturday, the day starts with a Safety Briefing at 11:00 am up by the house. Just prior to that, at 10:45, Mrs. Lovemywoods will take pictures for those who want them. Weather permitting, this will take place outside, near the registration table. No reservations are required; just get in line when you hear the announcement made.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    How are these pics going to be taken? I think this should be a poll instead of informative thread.

A) Glamor
    B) Mug Shot
    C) magazine cover Photoshopped
    D) Action :)

BTW: Thank you for this service, yall really have thought this process through and have done very well with it since the first shoot. A million thanks. RNM

BTW my vote is glamor :D

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    :):

This will be your basic passport shot. She plans to have a light background outside. You'll stand in front of it, take your hat and glasses off and she'll snap a couple of pictures of your mug.

Now for you RNM, she said she does have a pink boa you could wear! :D I'm sure the examiners at the BATFE would love the look!!!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Here is an example from last year. INGOer was Indy_Guy_77.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom