• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    What does one have to do to be allowed to attend just to watch however?

NFA Day is offered at no-cost to those who don't currently have any Class 3 "toys" (machineguns, suppressors, SBRs, etc), for the purpose of educating them on NFA laws and to give them experience with the various "toys".

There is no requirement that you bring ammo, like in your case if funds are tight, but you'd shoot a lot more if you could at least bring some 9mm or .22LR.

Unfortunately the attendees for this year have already been picked, but you can always sign up for NFA Day 2012. We usually make an announcement and start signups 90 days out from the event, sometime near the end of the Summer.

Maybe we'll see you next year! :yesway: :ar15:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    There is no requirement that you bring ammo, like in your case if funds are tight, but you'd shoot a lot more if you could at least bring some 9mm or .22LR.

^^^This is me. I'm bringing very limited ammo. My plan is just to shoot the toys that I'd like to own one day.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    ^^^This is me. I'm bringing very limited ammo. My plan is just to shoot the toys that I'd like to own one day.

Me too, I might buy a few boxes to try something new.... but really I'm just there for when the Glock 18 explodes and broccoli & bacon salad.... ... oh wait that is the Alumni day... Doh!

I guess I'm just there to admire his woods :D

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Haven't been this excited since my wedding day, or my wedding night maybe! Even on my unemployed budget I managed $150.00 in ammo. Thank you Bradis and Shooter 521 and the 15% discount. Now after seeing the video I'm going through my stash for some slugs and buck shot! Do we need to bring enemy watermelons?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    wait! What about the blow and the hookers? should I call up and cancel?

I mean, its not really a party until your doing some blow off a passed out hooker while shooting an AK in full auto, right?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Haven't been this excited since my my wedding night!?
    `

Well I guess we can do an ironic comparison....

1. months of anticipation
    2. several people gathered around in the shooter honor
    3. expensive
    4. its something that many have done, but yet its still special your first time
    5. you'll never forget your first time.
    6. its sooo much better when you share it with someone
    7. .......and despite all of the above, you still go through with it and your dump your mag in about 4 seconds. :laugh:

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    What to wear!? I mean we are shooting machine guns so fatigues would be in order. But my holster won't match camo:(. Then which gun to bring? My EDC seems like the logical choice. But it is a gathering so my BBQ gun would be warranted. Then there is the possibility of just going totally eclectic and wearing black, camo, and tennis shoes with the sfe queen in a hybrid holster. Decision decisions:D

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    banana hammock and eyes/ears. Thats all you need. Think Super Troopers.

2002_super_troopers_006.jpg

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    `

Well I guess we can do an ironic comparison....

1. months of anticipation
    2. several people gathered around in the shooter honor
    3. expensive
    4. its something that many have done, but yet its still special your first time
    5. you'll never forget your first time.
    6. its sooo much better when you share it with someone
    7. .......and despite all of the above, you still go through with it and your dump your mag in about 4 seconds. :laugh:
    Been married to the same lovely lady for 33 yrs. And have shot a 1928 Thompson with a 50 rnd drum, and an H&K in .45acp at POP Guns. Just can't wait to get my hands around a grease gun, and the 1919! God bless John Browning, and God Bless the USA cause you can't do this in France, or anywhere else in the world unless you a member of the armed services. A BIG THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO EVERY ONE WILLING TO SHARE THEIR EXSPESIVE TOYS WITH US THAT DON'T HAVE THEM!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom