• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I always enjoy the new toys that come out each year. This year I was in need of a new bow string on my Bear Empire so I opted to sell it and apply that money toward a new Hoyt. Still waiting for it to come in from Outdoorsman.

I am also making a move from mechanical broadheads back to fixed blade Muzzy Trocars.

For gun, I acquired a Ruger American .308 in case I hunt a field this year that has a few 200-230 yard shots I can't make with my .44 mag.

Anyone else get new gear or see some interesting items?

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    The Outdoorsman in greenwood is carrying an elecxctric powered bike that is designed to go over rough terrain and pull a deer cart. It goes up to 19mph and has a port to charge your IPhone. It has fat tires. Also had something to hold your bow or gun on the side.

It seemed pretty neat and being quiet and quick enough that you could get into your hunting spot quickly and quietly and should be a little easier than those electric side by sides.

ws6duramax

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Metamora
    I seen on a hunting show a fall restraint that hooked on your safety harness . It slowly lowered you to the ground in case you fell from your stand . That looked great to me . I dread the day I found out how hard the hit be from safety harness .

Not sure the brand but I'm definitely looking into one .

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My money was on cookers until the part about some blowing up when you install a battery instead of when you walk by.

Sounds to to me like a disturbed individual who had his cam stolen one too many times.

Top Bottom