• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Has anyone gotten one of these yet? I am really considering ordering one, nice that they are C&R eligible. It is a single shot design and that is the biggest drawback but at least you can't lose the magazine. I saw one of these when I was stationed in Germany and it is huge for a .22. Centerfire Systems has the currently available.

Polish Wz-48 .22LR Training Rifle #RIFLE-POL22

nagant22.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've seen them before, but damn, you could buy two of the real deal Mosins for what they want for them. They are really cool, but I don't think they will go on my wish list just yet.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    They look like a neat piece of history. Do you know if they are highly valued as collectables? Centerfire Systems says the are based on the M38 carbine. My M91/59 carbine is almost the exact same length as my Savage 22. For that matter, to the untrained eye my Savage looks more menacing with a big ol' scope on it and a heavy barrel. I look forward to reading your range report!

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    There is no rifle that is a better value than a Mosin. I could have about 10 of them for the price of my AR15. It would be amusing to go from shooting a 7.62x54r Mosin to a .22 LR Mosin, talk about a difference in recoil.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Wonder what kind of condition they're in. The one in the pic looks really nice, but the others, who knows. If I'm going to drop that kind of coin on a .22, I'd be looking at a CZ 452 instead of a one of these.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    someone had one here in our classifies this year. if you are a mosin guy, i think these would be pretty cool.... other than that, not my cup of tea.

Top Bottom