• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Yeah Glock raised the prices across the board on their mags. I hear rumors they did it to avoid raising the prices of their guns.
    Welcome to the ramifications of a weak dollar overseas...

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Thank the dollar for this one. Realistically though, the guys on Glock Talk have warned against dealers that promote the price increase "due to elections" or similar buy now craze. Prices may not go back down, but there is no reason to go nutz and buy buy buy. $27 dollars for ANY magazines (glock not withstanding) isnt terrible. I think its great we can STILL get High capacity magazines. You will spend money for any quality mag, so what the hey!
    Glock will supposedly add 50$ to each gun, so I dont know if the mag price will supplant that at all. This is all from the guys over at Glock Talk, I sort of trust them when it comes to Glock news.

Weak Dollar: I suggest alot of compound exercises. We will get the dollar going, then begin supersetting to get endurance next week. :D

BTW: I finally got a Glock I like (had a 17, got rid of it, couldnt shoot it worth a hoot), a Model 22. Ive already begun cutting skateboard tape and applying it to the slide (slippery sucker) and finger grooves.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I don't really like the fact that the prices on Glock mags went up, but I think they're still a bargain compared to other mags like HK!

Top Bottom