• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I don't have the stuff yet, but I ordered a complete trigger group, a bolt, a set of bolt guts and a flash hider from 7.62mm recently.
    I'm going to install these parts on a SAI Std, then run the daylights out of it longterm just to see what happens.
    I know they had some problems there for a while but going from all current reports it sounds like they've overcame all of that. M14 parts aren't growing on trees and they've stepped up to the plate with new-made parts. I'm willing to give them a good try.
    Besides, this is a good excuse to get my USGI parts back off of the SAI lol.
    I may have ordered an op rod too. For some reason I can't find a record of what I did order, but now that I think about it, it sure seems like there was an op rod involved in this project. Maybe I'm having hallucinagetic dreams again.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Dave that's the only real concern I have about this project. If I don't get a favorable headspace reading I'm going to have to make a decision. Of the 3 options I've come up with, 2 of them are gonna be costly. What's new lol.
    I'll let you know how the headspace deal works out.
    And try to get me a pic of some tracer fire if you can.

Edit : I was going to do this last Winter, but you know how that goes. It got delayed and put off. Now it's decent weather. If the headspace don't work out I don't think I'll put the gun out of commission until next Winter. That's one option. Another is to build using these parts. More delay.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom