• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I hadn't given any thought to the Uzi. This might be a question better suited to the NFA section of the forums, but I'm going to ask. Which Uzi should I go with to avoid the NFA stamp? Looks like none of them have a long enough barrel (maximum barrel length 10.25 inches) or overall length (length with stock extended 25.5 inches) to avoid the SBR classification. But it looks like the Mini Uzi, and Micro Uzi might qualify as a pistol (correct me if I'm wrong). The official site (Uzi.com) claims that the Mini Uzi, and Micro Uzi have folding stocks... but I can't see them. If they have folding stocks, that would qualify them as rifles, needing a NFA stamp, right? Would that leave me with only the Uzi pistol, which would defeat the purpose of having a 9mm RIFLE.

My UZI has a 16 inch barrel & anyone that is 18 years or older can own one, It accurate & doesn't jam, but it's a little heavy compared to other 9MM rifles

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am a fan of the Hi Point like a few others that have posted, but I'm thinking that is not what your looking for so have you looked into the Just Right Carbines?

Here is the link: Just Right Carbines

Photo:
    JR-CARBINE-R%20lg.JPG

Security122

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Southside of Indy
    Top Bottom