• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Its my new HK P30L. Traded in my Sig P226 TacOps for it. Within a the first 50 rounds I was already shooting much better than I was ever with my Sig. My HK USP 45 Compact just needed some company as well.

I just had a bad taste in my mouth for Sig after I found their was no sticker in the box when I bought it brand new...thats when it drove home, I will never buy another Sig...

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    After shooting my P30L, it became my favorite 9mm pistol. I love how they shoot tight groups, and are easy, at least for me, to quickly fire follow up shots on target.

Garrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indianapolis
    After shooting my P30L, it became my favorite 9mm pistol. I love how they shoot tight groups, and are easy, at least for me, to quickly fire follow up shots on target.

I agree with you completely. Not knocking these pistols, but I have tried a handful of different popular 9mms such as: M&P9, P226, P228, M9, plus the Glock 17. I just shoot better with the P30L within a comparable amount of rounds. Given more time with each obviously the story could be different. This pistol is just meant for my hands I guess.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Heard nothing but good about the accuracy of the HK's. Now the price on accessories is another story. Congratulations on your new pistol.

Top Bottom