• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strong89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Me and my girlfriend have been together for a while... She first said I was nuts for having a bug out bag, "nothing is ever gonna happen" she said. Well the other night I decided to ask her some simple questions about what she'd do when the shtf... And she couldn't think. After a few hours of explanations I convinced her to make a bug out bag. She always said I was paranoid, then I'd correct her and say I'm alert. I think now she is now alert! Here is another couple ready for the shtf.... Love my girlfriend.

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    good job dude. the more prepared people we have the better. unfortunately, not to be a buzzkill but success will be determined in numbers. do we have good routes?

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I had a similar experience with my girlfriend. She thought I was looney for keeping SHTF supplies. I sat her down and explained my position, and asked her if it happens tomorrow, what would her, and her daughters do to survive the situation? After thinking on it for a couple of days, she said that I had a point, and asked if I would help her and her kids out in that kind of situation. I told her of course, and even got her her own bag. She's a RN, so I purchased a good sized medic bag, and told her it was hers to stock with what she wanted. She even let me take her shooting. Now if I can get her to shoot my AR, I think we'll be just fine. Even her kids want to shoot. I may have three more future peppers in the making.

Top Bottom