• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    My brother and I went to the 1500 show on Saturday. My brother, Ben, has been wanting to build an AR15 for long distance shooting. I urged him to come and talk to INGO member 42769vette of AA Optics. Who, from what I have seen here on INGO, knows everything there is about scopes, triggers, rifles and shooting.

Now the thing about my brother is that he is very tight with his money. It takes a lot for him to buy something. After talking to 42769vette, we walked away, and he informed me that he wished he brought some cash with him. He was very impressed with 42769vette and his knowledge. And he never even tried to sell him anything.

I just wanted to quickly say this about AA Optics. And when I'm ready to buy a scope for my own rifle, he's the first person I'll be calling.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    His knowledge and integrity sells the product. AA Optics is a great company and a rare find. You should have just let your brother borrow the money from you. :):

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I have to second that!

i was there on Saturday looking for some binoculars and spoke with him about a certain pair. He was very knowledgable and we worked out a deal on a pair that he did not have with him. Just told me to call this week to work out the details and he would honor the price we agreed on.

I would suggest anyone looking for optics to give him an opportunity before buying.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Having known him from the start and seen his customer service, I can without reservation give him my full endorsement and he's someone I have no problem sending anyone to for help with a scope as I feel he really takes the time to try to understand the customer's wants and needs and give advice based on that, not just on what he happens to have in stock at the moment. It's a rare businessman who does that anymore.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Having known him from the start and seen his customer service, I can without reservation give him my full endorsement and he's someone I have no problem sending anyone to for help with a scope as I feel he really takes the time to try to understand the customer's wants and needs and give advice based on that, not just on what he happens to have in stock at the moment. It's a rare businessman who does that anymore.

I totally agree. I have bought several scopes from Alan over the past 3 years, and none of them high dollar stuff. I think $179 was the most expensive one I purchased. Yet Alan seems to treat everyone like they are buying a $10K purchase. He gets all of my business and when anyone asks, I send them his way.
    This hobby/sport seems to attract more than it's fair share of "jerk" retailers, dealing with A&A is a refreshing change.

Top Bottom