• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    For those of you (like me) who missed out on Midway's $299 closeout of the Aimpoint Micro R-1s last year, fear not! ManVenture Outpost has a quantity of them available at the almost-as-good price of $354.25. Further, their site gives you a coupon code for an instant 5% off, which basically covers shipping and a little bit extra; mine ended up being $351.41 delivered. That's a savings of $150-250 compared to the H-1.

The R-1 features the same 4MOA dot, ACET diode, absurdly long battery life and other specs as their Micro H-1, but is anodized silver-gray instead of black. I was going to paint mine, but after seeing the color in person, I'm actually kinda liking it. It will go well with the Spike's Tactical Battle Trigger (nickel-boron coated) that I'm putting in my ACR... :pimp:

Anyway, go getcha some, and thank me later!

Aimpoint 11911 Micro R-1, 4 MOA - ManVenture Outpost, LLC

Last edited:

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Alright...explain the diff between 4moa and 2moa....In english? I only say that cause I have been looking at the 2moa PRO that just came out. Please dont speak jive to me! lol

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Alright...explain the diff between 4moa and 2moa....In english? I only say that cause I have been looking at the 2moa PRO that just came out. Please dont speak jive to me! lol

Its the different dot sizes.

4MOA = 4 inches at 100 yards. So if you are shooting something 100 yards away, your dot covers 4 inches of the target.

2MOA = 2 inches at 100 yards. So its a smaller dot.

If I could pick between the two I like the 2MOA as I feel it gives you all the benefits of the 4MOA dot with the ability to be a bit more precise at longer ranges. However, there isn't that great a difference in the two and I have no problem running a 4MOA in my current H1 Micro.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Its the different dot sizes.

4MOA = 4 inches at 100 yards. So if you are shooting something 100 yards away, your dot covers 4 inches of the target.

2MOA = 2 inches at 100 yards. So its a smaller dot.

If I could pick between the two I like the 2MOA as I feel it gives you all the benefits of the 4MOA dot with the ability to be a bit more precise at longer ranges. However, there isn't that great a difference in the two and I have no problem running a 4MOA in my current H1 Micro.

Thanks Evan. You kept the explanation simple for me.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I want one. $sigh$

Diapers for the kid... Or Aimpoint...

Food for mom/dad... Or Aimpoint...

Brakes for car... Or Aimpoint...

Decisions decisions!!?!?!?!?!?

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster