• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    If you don't talk to your kids about gun safety... well, bad things will happen. I don't get it when parents don't see a need to talk to their kids about guns because "we don't have guns in the house." You never know if they'll stumble upon a gun, inside or outside the home. It's best they know the dangers. I just can't fathom being a parent and not teaching my kids such common sense.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    If you don't talk to your kids about gun safety... well, bad things will happen. I don't get it when parents don't see a need to talk to their kids about guns because "we don't have guns in the house." You never know if they'll stumble upon a gun, inside or outside the home. It's best they know the dangers. I just can't fathom being a parent and not teaching my kids such common sense.

Exactly
    I taught both my daughter who I had custody of at 8. And my son , who I didnt, at about 12 when he visited. ( boy did I get h*ll for it) but he fondly remembers it. And you just got his NY carry permit recently

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Yep. Guns just don't appear. Seems a little fishy to me.:twocents:
    Guns do not appear. But as MDA tell us they are the reason why violence happens. This fully-semi-automatic assault handgun with its .30 caliber clip and shoulder thingy that goes up possessed the boy and caused him to commit this act

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County

We talked to our kids about illegal drugs even though we had none in the house.

We made plans on what to do in case of a fire, but never had one (to date at least).

I tried teaching gun safety to my neice. She started out with how guns are scary, slowly climbed up to those are pretty cool and then slammed into the ground by trying to act all gangster with a not loaded pistol. I don't try any more, but I did at least try.

Top Bottom