• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reale1741

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 22, 2020
    Jeffersonville
    I picked up this one recently at a small gun show in Seymour. It's a nearly unissued phosphate finished CZ 27 that would have been made in the last couple months before the factory was liberated. Also included was a 1945 dated holster, which was likely the same one it was issued with. I wish I knew something about the vet who brought it back, but I'm definitely happy to have it in my collection!

cz27-1.jpg cz27-4.jpg cz27-2.jpg cz27-3.jpg cz27-7.jpg cz27-8.jpg cz27-9.jpg

92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    ^ very interesting! Every CZ I've ever seen has been produced in either Brno or Uhersky Brod, but your model 24 says "v Praze" on the slide, which means "In Prague". Was there a production facility in the capitol at that point, and if so do you know when and why they moved it?

Very interesting guns, both of you....thank you for sharing the photos!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ^ very interesting! Every CZ I've ever seen has been produced in either Brno or Uhersky Brod, but your model 24 says "v Praze" on the slide, which means "In Prague". Was there a production facility in the capitol at that point, and if so do you know when and why they moved it?

Very interesting guns, both of you....thank you for sharing the photos!
    I actually don't know the history of it. It was sold on Gunbroker advertised as a CZ-27. When I got it to the range and loaded .32 acp in it, it wouldn't even cycle the slide. Then I got to looking closer and realized it was a .380! Works great with .380. Not so much with .32. :lmfao:

Top Bottom