• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I've tried a couple different BW3's in NWI. Wings have ALWAYS been undercooked, so I simply don't eat where I don't enjoy the food.

Hooters has better wings, and better looking Servers! :thumbsup:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Why do threads like this always go off-topic to bash the food, service, atmosphere, appearance of the servers, etc???

FWIW I go to the BWW in Brownsburg all the time while OCing, probably twice a week. No problemos.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Why do you guys eat at these crappy chain restaurants? It's always better food at the local places, and most of them around here are in agreeance with my 2nd ammendment rights.

If you're going for wings or any type of meat, why in the world would you go to a chain? We live in the midwest. We grow the meat right here. The local restaurants source the meat from here (some exceptions, obviously) and it's a lot better quality. The chains, for the most part, are getting old frozen meat from their national source, whatever that may be.

You get better food, and you do your regional/local economy better by eating local.

I'll never understand the people that eat at applebees, bww's, etc...

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Why do threads like this always go off-topic to bash the food, service, atmosphere, appearance of the servers, etc???

FWIW I go to the BWW in Brownsburg all the time while OCing, probably twice a week. No problemos.
    Brownsburg is a franchise location, not a company store!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I say it every time these threads come up - BW3 in Greenwood (Co Line/Emerson) has always been friendly to my OC for years. Couple managers there are gun guys, last we spoke. One is a former cop.

I don't know if they'll ever crack down on me... but all the wait staff in the bar area is familiar with me, and often had friendly gun conversations with me.

Usually when I go though, I'm with groups of 5-10 people... I assume they prefer the business I bring in, and don't want to risk losing it.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I dont have to worry about never going to BWW anymore. I hate the place. The food is ok, their sauces are good, but If I want to go into a place and have to shout across the table to hear the person Im with, Ill go to a death metal concert. I bet it would be cheaper too...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom