• ...and so much more!
  • Mgt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Merry Christmas all.

Visiting relatives out of state and they took me to a nice indoor range that has 6 100yard lanes in addition to the standard 25 and 50s.

Do we have any indoor facilities in Indiana that have 100 yard lanes? Off hand, I can’t think of any.

Would love to have this for sighting in AR and shooting pistol cal carbines.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    In Baltimore there is a range called the Guntry club. I think they only have 5 100 yard lanes, but I think that is plenty for indoors. In urbanized areas, it may be worth building up, but in indiana, you can buy land that is big enough to shoot safely the old fashioned way.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    In Baltimore there is a range called the Guntry club. I think they only have 5 100 yard lanes, but I think that is plenty for indoors. In urbanized areas, it may be worth building up, but in indiana, you can buy land that is big enough to shoot safely the old fashioned way.

I’m from Baltimore. Where is this place?

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Have you looked at land prices lately?

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Have you looked at land prices lately?
    If it was worth building a huge indoor facility for rifles in Indiana, someone would do it. Guntry charges far more than DNR ranges, and all their air scrubbers and filtration is not as good as honest outdoors. Protection from the rain is nice, but at those prices?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    If it was worth building a huge indoor facility for rifles in Indiana, someone would do it. Guntry charges far more than DNR ranges, and all their air scrubbers and filtration is not as good as honest outdoors. Protection from the rain is nice, but at those prices?
    Another Maryland boy here, It has the client base from Pikesville and Risterstown.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    It is by far the nicest range within 45 mins of Baltimore. There are some outdoors places, but they are a hike, and since guntry uses a booking system, they can keep their lanes filled quite efficiently. It would be nice if the ranges in indy let us know if the lanes were all full before we showed up.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    It is by far the nicest range within 45 mins of Baltimore. There are some outdoors places, but they are a hike, and since guntry uses a booking system, they can keep their lanes filled quite efficiently. It would be nice if the ranges in indy let us know if the lanes were all full before we showed up.
    Associated Gun Clubs Of Baltimore has Clubs all around the Baltimore Metro area, down to Berwyn Rod & Gun down at Rt50 and 495. its the beast deal going for those that live around Baltimore.

Mgt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Top Bottom