• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    From time to time the rumor of a 10mm being legal for IN deer hunting comes up. I was just wondering if there was anything fresh out there on the topic. I'm thinking of selling my glock 10mm to fund another project so I'd really like to know if there was any chance that it could become a legal deer caliber in IN before I go selling it off and regretting it later.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Not likely the next year or two.

But I guarantee if you sell it you'll regret it :)

Yeah I know. The problem is that I just don't get out and shoot pistols much anymore. We have two small children and one on the way so my range time isn't going to be what it was going into the future. I was thinking about selling just because I don't get out and use it as much. I know in the long run I will regret selling it.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Yeah I know. The problem is that I just don't get out and shoot pistols much anymore. We have two small children and one on the way so my range time isn't going to be what it was going into the future. I was thinking about selling just because I don't get out and use it as much. I know in the long run I will regret selling it.

Well depending on what you ask when you do decide to sell it I may be interested, I have 2 and am building a long-slide version. I hands down love the G20.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    While not Indiana legal, it should be quite sufficient if the regulations ever change ( and they do that all the time). Besides That, as long as you enjoy it, its worth holding on to, if you sell it now, the price will only go up on guns, so it will cost you even more to buy another later on when your children grow up enough to allow you (and them) more range time.

Top Bottom