• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I got a friends (drift star fast and furious :laugh:)89 Nissan 240sx taking up space in my driveway. The motor is blown and he wont scrap it cause he thinks its gold where as I think its a rusted out junk datsun, But I digest cause I love my old truck. We got another motor that he says is supposedly good but has a bad distributor. The only problem where Im at is it has a bad drivers side motor mount and I cant get the dang thing off its like the bolt is at a funny angle and I cant get any tools on it correctly and I cant get a grinder in there either and I dont have a torch. Am I missing anything I tried squinting my eyes like the people who built these but that didnt help :patriot: In all seriousness I wanna get this car out of my dang driveway its over stayed its welcome (5 months)

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Believe it or not, those old 240sx's go for dumb amounts of money for what they are. I watched a few go on the used lot at FT. Campbell for 3-5000$. All of which had rust/body damage, had over 130,000 miles, and ran like they had another 10-12,000 miles until they grenaded.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Believe it or not, those old 240sx's go for dumb amounts of money for what they are. I watched a few go on the used lot at FT. Campbell for 3-5000$. All of which had rust/body damage, had over 130,000 miles, and ran like they had another 10-12,000 miles until they grenaded.

he couldnt give that car to me lol the engine is blown the sub frame is about to fall off etc etc and it had 240k I believe

Top Bottom