• ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I miss Sand Burr. I doubt I take another revolver class again, ever. Certainly not at $550 for one day.
    Been there plenty. Denny and Ashley were solid. I loved that he would nibble around the edges and not really say what was on his mind. Much purple included. I remember taking my now son in law there while he was dating my daughter. Had to establish dominance and all. The first thing Denny said to my SIL was the shirt be was wearing was designed by a gay person. I have a S&W model 15 that I love that my dad gave me and I shoot it better than anything I own. He helped me make it better than I can be with it. Sorry for the thread jack, miss the dude.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    Been there plenty. Denny and Ashley were solid. I loved that he would nibble around the edges and not really say what was on his mind. Much purple included. I remember taking my now son in law there while he was dating my daughter. Had to establish dominance and all. The first thing Denny said to my SIL was the shirt be was wearing was designed by a gay person. I have a S&W model 15 that I love that my dad gave me and I shoot it better than anything I own. He helped me make it better than I can be with it. Sorry for the thread jack, miss the dude.

It was my wife’s favorite gun shop. She took private lessons from Ashley and every time we were in there Denny would give her some kind of useful knowledge. She misses Sand Burr greatly. Says it was the most woman shooter friendly shop she was ever in.

Top Bottom