Anyone know where to order 10-22 flush receiver screws?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Besides ruger? I added them to the cart and they say I have to have a $10 order to get them.

Not that I'm being cheap, I just really have no need for anything besides the screws (which I lost in our move sadly).

Thanks!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    The last time I needed a couple of screws for my Ruger I called them and asked about them. They actually sent them to me for free. You might give them a try.

brandonq2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Montgomery county
    ^ Definitely give that a shot. I bought a display model Traditions ml at gander a few years ago that was missing the fiber optic inserts for the sights. Called up Traditions , told them the honest story, and they just dropped some inserts in an envelope and mailed them to me no charge! I call that awesome customer service.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I agree. I have asked for hardware and or prices for it from different companies and always get the same responce, give me your address and we will send them free beacuse the paper work is not worth it!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Forster Plug Screws 6-48 x 1/8 Blue Package of 10

835122.jpg

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Finally got around to calling Ruger CS today. After waiting about 8 minutes I got to talk to a very friendly lady, and they are sending me 4 replacement screws free of charge.

Very hard to find Customer Service like that, it was my fault and they're sending em free of charge. Will definitely be buying more ruger in the future :)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Finally got around to calling Ruger CS today. After waiting about 8 minutes I got to talk to a very friendly lady, and they are sending me 4 replacement screws free of charge.

Very hard to find Customer Service like that, it was my fault and they're sending em free of charge. Will definitely be buying more ruger in the future :)

For filling the scope mount holes?

I just saw this thread.
    I'm sure I have a set in my parts box you could have.

Always a day late..... :D

Oh well, if anyone else needs them let me know.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

Good luck!

I was able to get one of the Troy 5.56 Carbines from "that stupid company that stopped selling them". I had to remove the rail to wipe of the excessive oil from the barrel. While reinstalling the rail, I stripped the heads of one of the bolts. I called Troy the next day, planning to buy a couple replacement bolts, and was told "send us your address, and we'll send you a packet at no cost."

I thought that was cool. Over a week goes by, and I have nothing. I call, and am told they shipped on Jan 8th. I call back 2 weeks later to tell them that I still haven't received anything. And I assured them that it wasn't a missed dlivery issue since I live on a short dead end street outside of the city, and we take care of each others misdeliveries.

I'm told that they will reship my order on 1/22/13. I call back on 2/1/13 and demand to talk to talk to a shipping supervisor. He gives me a story about how their mail distributor held their shipments, and that he would personaly take those parts to shipping, and that they would ship UPS, and I would have them Monday. He even asked for my my email addy so I could track it. Got no email from him. :rolleyes:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Good luck!

I was able to get one of the Troy 5.56 Carbines from "that stupid company that stopped selling them". I had to remove the rail to wipe of the excessive oil from the barrel. While reinstalling the rail, I stripped the heads of one of the bolts. I called Troy the next day, planning to buy a couple replacement bolts, and was told "send us your address, and we'll send you a packet at no cost."

I thought that was cool. Over a week goes by, and I have nothing. I call, and am told they shipped on Jan 8th. I call back 2 weeks later to tell them that I still haven't received anything. And I assured them that it wasn't a missed dlivery issue since I live on a short dead end street outside of the city, and we take care of each others misdeliveries.

I'm told that they will reship my order on 1/22/13. I call back on 2/1/13 and demand to talk to talk to a shipping supervisor. He gives me a story about how their mail distributor held their shipments, and that he would personaly take those parts to shipping, and that they would ship UPS, and I would have them Monday. He even asked for my my email addy so I could track it. Got no email from him. :rolleyes:

Forgot to reply, I got the screws in the mail in just 3 business days ;)

Top Bottom