• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Idiots! Does is sicken anyone else that us law abiding folk can't build machine guns for $800?! Don't get me wrong, I won't own one unless I save up the $15k for an m16 lower (or get ancy and jump on a Mac!). But it's frustrating to know people who disobey the laws have fun toys! Well, now they'll have fun relations with bubba instead. Stay legal folks!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Greg, in the original post (OP) the words in the post are actually a link to the article. Depending on your computer setting and operating system one trick is: any time you see letters of a different color try to roll your mouse over it and if the mouse changes from what it is to something else (in my case an arrow to a hand with pointing fingers) that means you can click on it and it will link you to somewhere else.

I hope this is what you were referring to, and that it wasn't insulting. I got asked this very question 2x while at the INGO booth at the 1500 this weekend.

acelungger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Thanks Doc!!
    I will go try that right now, and if it doesn't work I will Goggle it and see?
    Greg
    I think I will have to go Goggle!
    Thanks again.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    acelungger might have a firewall setting on his computer blocking active links.

As to the original topic, it is a shame this country doesn't have laws protecting our rights to own machineguns and the like.

Top Bottom