• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Now you have me looking at their website at 1130... not a bad price and decent reviews on a 2 stage trigger. I'm usually a LaRue or RR user but that price is tempting.
    https://ar15discounts.com/products/dirty-bird-2-stage-trigger-group/

I once knew of a guy that took a RR 2Stage and made a poor man's flat trigger by heating it up w a torch and flattening it in a vice. :whistle:

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Now you have me looking at their website at 1130... not a bad price and decent reviews on a 2 stage trigger. I'm usually a LaRue or RR user but that price is tempting.
    https://ar15discounts.com/products/dirty-bird-2-stage-trigger-group/

I once knew of a guy that took a RR 2Stage and made a poor man's flat trigger by heating it up w a torch and flattening it in a vice. :whistle:
    Hey if you buy it let us know how it feels. That's a great price if it lives up to what is advertised.

I'm a LaRue fan myself.

vtnewbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2019
    Vermont
    I have ordered from them several times, small parts, barrels, forends, some other items. Always some great deals to be found, and shipping is reasonable and fast!

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Hey if you buy it let us know how it feels. That's a great price if it lives up to what is advertised.

I'm a LaRue fan myself.
    I know of a high power shooter & machinist who took a RRA NM trigger and machined it so an adjustable anschutz blade fit it......I should post pictures of it.....some of my better work

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Give us a report back on their shipping and packaging.

Ordered on the 7th, shipped on the 8th, received on the 11th. Packed well, great price, low $ shipping, and a hand-written 'Thank you!' on the packing list. I'll buy from them again, no problem.

On a side note, finally got to meet the USPS hottie that delivers to our business park :cool:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ordered on the 7th, shipped on the 8th, received on the 11th. Packed well, great price, low $ shipping, and a hand-written 'Thank you!' on the packing list. I'll buy from them again, no problem.

On a side note, finally got to meet the USPS hottie that delivers to our business park :cool:
    Wow now that's service.

Top Bottom