• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    So I destroyed a takedown spring installing an ASAP plate, no biggie usually, but I've run out of the extras I bought when originally building the rifle. The springs themselves cost about 50 cents but most companies ship them like they are actual packages and so shipping cost outstrip product costs by about 4 or 5 bucks. Anyone know a online retailer that just ships these for the cost of the stamp it'd take to ship them?

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    I hate when shopping for small parts cost more in shipping too, I've had best luck with online places like eBay or Amazon. They usually have more reasonable shipping costs than places like brownells or midway.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Just pony up to pay for the shipping charges and put together a list for all the spare springs/pins that you need for an AR. I did this about a month ago and ended up spending $230 but I also got various buffers as well.:ingo:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I've had best luck with online places like eBay or Amazon. They usually have more reasonable shipping costs than places like brownells or midway.

This ^^^^^

I have got some really good deals on eBay for small parts. You can often find free or very low cost shipping on many of those.

My latest example being a full set of allen 1911 grip screws with new inserts.

Top Bottom